Matt is a judge on ‘All Together Now’ on BBC One, alongside Geri (Halliwell) Horner and Rob Beckett. ATN is a singing show where singers try to impress the judges (The 100) in front of a live audience with their performance. Matt was also on the celebrity special which aired on Christmas Eve on BBC One.
Matt is s presenter on the radio station, ‘Country Hits Radio’ on Sunday nights 7-11pm where for the first hour he hosts the Country Hits Brits show playing the best of British country music.
The 'Mainly Music’ podcast: It’s not just lead singers who have stories to tell…
Matt’s podcast invites you to take a journey across the music scene. Each week Matt Spracklen will be speaking to someone who has a ‘vital place in the music spectrum’ such as promotors, radio presenters, photographers, and of course, the artists themselves. We’ll discover how they found their place in the scene and hear their stories - featuring guests such as Newton Faulkner, Matt Richardson and Baylen Leonard. Produced by Sarah Bishop (producer of The Frank Skinner Show on Absolute Radio).
Matt hosted ’The Matt Spracklen Show’ programme on Keep It Country TV (Sky, Freeview & Freesat)
Matt played his favourite music videos from the world of country music as well as on location interviews with artists and bands and covering gigs and festivals.
During his career in music, Matt has toured the world playing in bands and studied music in Nashville, Tennessee. Matt has also travelled as a music photographer and has worked with many artists including Mick Jones, Joanne Cash, Elvis Costello and Green Day. More recently, Matt has worked with brands such as Samsung and Jack Daniel’s at music events all over the UK promoting content on his Instagram channel as well as becoming an ambassador for the new Hard Rock Cafe at Piccadilly Circus.
Past music highlights include:
* Represented Virgin Radio at The BRITs after presenting the Virgin Radio Takeover Show.
* Hosted the ‘Bat Out Of Hell’ musical’s Facebook Live from the red carpet at the Opening Gala.
* Co-hosted New Year’s Music Special on Virgin Radio with Jamie East.
* Reported from the red carpet at the Mercury Prize + attended award show and afterparty.
* Several appearances on TalkRadio discussing the week’s music news.
* Presented on This Feeling TV and interviewed bands with Radio X’s Gordon Smart.
* Part of Dave Stewart’s crew at The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon in NYC.
* Guest of Red stripe at The Q Awards and Liam Gallagher’s after show party.
* Save The Children night with Ronnie Wood & Robert Plant.
* The Americana Music Awards with Jools Holland & Van Morrison.
Matt is also the co-founder of global altruism movement ‘Do Something For Nothing’ that started with friend Josh Coombes cutting hair for the homeless.